Monday, March 17, 2014

An Informative Morning

On March 15, 2014 Don Gosney gathered nearly half of the Ivy League scholars for an informative meeting. During the meeting, we learned what is expected from us from the trip and what is required from us.

While at our Ivy League School we must post every day stating
My view from the back of the computer lab waiting for my ride.
what we did. For example, If we were to do a trustful activity, we are to post what we did, how we did it, and how we felt about it. After taking in so much information we finally received a break. During our break we were offered red vines, chips, and a water. It was delicious.

Thanks to this informative meeting I learned what I need to take to my trip to Brown and what not to take. I shouldn't take more than necessary.  I also met some friendly peers of mine in which i found something in common. We all want to work hard and make our community proud.

After about four hours of information being given I had the chance to stand in the back and wait for my ride, it was a successful and very informative meeting.

1 comment:

  1. I know I threw a lot of information towards you all. I’m not sure how much of it I would retain if I were in your shoes. OVer the next few months, though, we’ll be working with each of you to help refine what your doing. We have complete faith in all of you, Cynthia. We’re not worried so I hope that none of you are worried.

    ReplyDelete