Thursday, August 7, 2014

Homecoming

Today was the day that we finally headed home and the last official day of blogging!  This whole experience has been absolutely incredible and I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything. Well, except maybe acceptance letters from some of the schools we visited…

Anyways, we started the day a bit later than usual (11:00 vs. the usual 7:30) and promptly left Hotel Providence in favor of a local market.  After picking up our lunches, we paid a quick visit to the Roger Williams Park Zoo!  I adore going to zoos, so I felt like this was a great way to really get a feel for Providence (a lot of the girls from my cohort are now considering applying to Brown!) and an even better way to end our time on the East Coast.  After a couple hours at the zoo, we said our goodbyes to Providence and left for the T.F. Green Airport. 
There's no place like home.
Now that I’m back home, I would like to personally thank everyone who supported us throughout these last few months, beginning from the moment we sent in our applications and essays for the program. It’s been an amazing journey and I know that all of us have matured and grown so much because of this opportunity. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment