Monday, July 21, 2014

First day of school?

My alarm was set for 6:30 AM and I actually adapted to the time change of three hours pretty well in one day. I woke up and got myself ready and headed down to the last floor where all my NEMOW ladies were waiting for me to arrive. We all headed to the dining room where we got breakfast before our first day of class that started at 9:00 AM.I think now more than ever, I appreciate the time and effort my mom spent each day making home made meals for me. The food is not horrible but it doesn't have that special touch that I am used too. Today we had bacon, eggs, pancakes, muffins,salad and a variety of fresh fruit for breakfast.
We arrived promptly in our class and took a few pictures on our way. Class was awesome and very eye opening .
A very nice man opening the door for us
                                             

window view

 For lunch I had a salad and some soda because I am really healthy as you know. You should also know that We went to get something to drink after our classes were over and get to know our environment. Everything is so cool and the weather is very bearable. It's a perfect 85 degrees and a light breeze makes is very enjoyable.
Me not even looking
 We went for a Boba run and took some more pictures because Don has me taking lots and lots of pictures.

Menu

NEMOW

Mango
Me and Izabel

No comments:

Post a Comment