Thursday, July 31, 2014

Our Last Day

We leave tomorrow it is kind of shocking to believe that we only came here two weeks ago. My experience here has forever changed me, I will be coming back as a new woman but before I go home, we all have college tours. Tomorrow will be a hectic day, going to class and when class is done hurrying over to the train station. Today the whole ILC Cohort presented their action plans; I can proudly say we all did an amazing job. We all had amazing ideas and I am hoping that all of our action plans happen successfully.  The whole day was presenting different plans we all had and Jenny cam to watch and support. This was a sweet gesture that was very comforting while I was presenting.


After our class today we all went back to pack and get ready for our departure. Then we decided to hang with some friends and saying goodbye, sadly, then tonight going to sleep very early because we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.  But after the dance party that Brown through for us, I don’t think any of us would have trouble.  We are all tired from this eventful two weeks but very excited to go stay in some nice hotels. I would like to say thank you to all of Brown, my experience here has changed my life and am much honored to stay at this prestigious university. 

No comments:

Post a Comment