Saturday, July 19, 2014

Let's goooooooooo!

It's always better to be over-packed than under-packed… unless you have a 50 lb. weight limit. I've never been very good at determining what should and shouldn't be brought with me while traveling, so packing to go to an area that I've only ever been to in the winter is challenging (according to my mom, I probably won't need my fuzzy socks and boots during the Summer). But after a day's worth of packing and repacking, I've managed to cut the weight of my suitcase down to 35 lbs. (!!!) Anyways, with that out of the way I couldn't be more excited to go back East! After touring colleges around California this past week, I'm really looking forward to exploring campuses in New England/New York and the possibility of becoming an East Coast girl!

1 comment:

  1. Your packing philosophy sounds like you've never had to schlep 300 pounds of luggage around. Why do you need 8 pairs of shoes? And why so many blouses, dresses and pants? Think like a minimalist.

    I want to read on Monday how you fared schlepping four heavy bags from one end of the country to the other.

    ReplyDelete